You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $449.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $20.15 Non-Member $22.39
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Celestron® TetraView LCD Digital Microscope.
Professional-level performance at a reasonable price. With 4 fully achromatic lens objectives, a fully mechanical stage, 4.3" color touch screen, 5MP CMOS sensor, and 2GB SD card for storing photos and videos, taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the TetraView Microscope from Celestron is an excellent tool for schools, labs, scientific research and more!
- 20 fps continuous video
- Includes 4 lenses: 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X
- Coarse and fine-focus knobs
- AV / TV output
- Includes 2GB SD card (slot supports up to 32GB)
- 4.3" high-definition touch screen with 4X digital zoom and 180° rotation, 480 x 272 pixels
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV out cable.
- Imaging sensor: 5.0 CMOS
- AC adapter: Universal input 100-200-volt, 50/60 Hz, 4-plug multi-country
- USB connection: 2.0, cable included
- Magnification range: 40-400X
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included)
- Objective nosepiece: 4-position with click stop
- Objective lens diameter: 4 achromatic 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X
- Condenser lens: N.A. 0.65
- Illumination: Lower, built-in adjustable LEDs
- Stage: Fully mechanical with metal clips, 3.5 x 3.5"
- Dimensions: 7 x 5.5 x 13"
- Weight: 67 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips