You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $43.19 Non-Member $47.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Celestron® Nature DX 10x56mm Binoculars. Get incredible wildlife views, even in low light, thanks to the large 56mm objective lenses!
You won't find this kind of performance in other entry-level binoculars. Celestron Nature DX Binoculars are the perfect companion for birding, hiking, sporting events and everything in between. Their high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution, helping give bright, sharp views of a bird's distinguishing features and markings.
Built to fit your lifestyle, these 10x56mm Binoculars are rubber armored for durability, and waterproof, fogproof construction allows for worry-free use in damp conditions. With the Nature DX series, you get all the important features you're looking for at a budget-friendly price!
- Waterproof, fogproof
- Fully multi-coated optics allow for greater light transmission and brighter images
- Phase-coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Twist-up eyecups for correct positioning and comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Wide field of view allows for quick subject acquisition
- Rubber-armored polycarbonate frame provides protection at a fraction of the weight
- Tripod adaptable.
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- Magnification: 10X
- Angular field of view: 6°
- Linear field of view: 315' (105m) @ 1,000 yds.
- Close focus: 9.8'
- Exit pupil: 5.6mm
- Eye relief: 18.2mm
- Interpupillary distance (IPD): 56-74mm
- Optical coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Prism glass type: BaK-4
- Twilight factor: 23.7
- Relative brightness: 31.36
- Dimensions: 6.56 x 5.75 x 2.56"h.
- Weight: 36.3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips