You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Non-Member $1599.95
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $150.09
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
The Celestron® Hummingbird is a "micro" ED scope, making it well suited for going the distance because of its sleek profile. It will easily fit into your pocket, shoulder bag, or carry-on without the weight, nor bulkiness. It's 10' close-focus distance makes it ideal for a detailed view of incoming wildlife.
This Spotting Scope is tripod, monopod, and window-mount adaptable, giving you a variety of viewing options. It secures easily to a stable platform for long-duration or long-distance viewing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the product’s usable lifetime, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This does not include damage from normal wear and tear.
- 9-27x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- Slim profile; easily fits in a vest, coat pocket or pack
- ED lens system provides sharp, clear images with vivid colors
- 10' “birder-friendly” close focus distance
- Waterproof and nitrogen filled to protect against wet weather and humidity
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 677599
- Magnification: 9-27x
- Angular Field of View: 4.22 °~ 1.85°
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Close Focus: 10'
- Exit Pupil: 6.2~2mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight: 590g
- Mfg. Number: 52308
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips