Celestron® Cavalry 8x42mm Monocular comes chargin' in... rugged, WATERPROOF and feature-packed!
Determine target detail, direction, distance and size in an instant with the Cavalry Series Monocular! Designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel, it's engineered to withstand the elements - waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the Monocular easy to grip while protecting it from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
Views are detailed and bright, thanks to the high-grade BaK-4 prism and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. Compass feature helps determine the direction of objects in relation to you, while the reticle allows you to determine their size and distance away. In the field, or on the water... call in the Cavalry to glass your surroundings!Here's the breakdown:
- BaK-4 prism: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images
- Fully multi-coated optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail
- Integrated compass: Integrated 6400mil compass for precise directional readings
- Integrated reticle: Integrated reticle to calculate distance and size of objects
- Compact and lightweight: Fits in a backpack or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions
- Waterproof and fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses
- Extremely wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move
- 42 mm objective lens
- 8X magnification
- Exit pupil: 5.25mm
- Eye relief: 18mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 367' Angular F.O.V.: 7°
- Waterproof and fogproof nitrogen filled
- Objective lens cap, ocular lens cap, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual
- 5 1/2 x 2 3/8 x 2 3/4", 12 ozs.