Authentic sounds to bring 'em in close! The Ergo Electronic Turkey Call from Cass Creek uses recordings of real turkeys for the ultimate in realism. Ergonomic, compact size fits nicely in your hand and puts 5 different sounds at your fingertips to entice 'em in.
- Compact design
- Ergonomic grip with one-handed push button operation
- Makes 5 high-quality calls that were produced by real turkeys
- Instant interrupt feature
- Volume thumb dial adjustments
- Auto shut-off helps save batteries
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Includes belt clip for no-hassle transport
- Cluck - a low volume note, or series of notes used as small talk between turkeys establishing location
- Yelp - a louder call or series of repetitious notes beckoning other turkeys to come
- Assembly Call - usually made by an adult hen calling her clutch and other turkeys
- Kee-Kee - used mainly by young turkeys to reassemble or used by a lost turkey trying to find the flock
- Purr - a confidence call used during feeding, close range, and ground talk
Order yours today!