Casio® Pathfinder PAW1500 - 1V Watch is precision time, direction, altitude, pressure, temperature AND tide reading that's powered by the sun and atomic accurate!
Power up for the next challenge with help from the sun and the accuracy of the atomic clock! This Casio® Pathfinder Watch gives you digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer and tide graph and moon data, plus a powerful collection of additional sporting functions in a tough solar-charged package.Pack a wrist full of features:
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping receives time calibration radio signals to keep the displayed time accurate
- 200 Meter water resistant
- EL backlight with afterglow
- Digital compass measures and displays direction as one of 16 points from 0 to 359 degrees
- Bearing memory holds 1 record (stored direction angle and indicator)
- Altimeter function measures -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft) without reference altitude in 5m (20ft) increments
- Barometer function measures 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) in 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) increments... Atmospheric pressure differential pointer too
- Thermometer measures: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) in 0.1 C (0.2 F) increments
- Tide Graph (based on a combination of preset and user input data)
- Moon Data (moon age based on current date or user input data, moon phase graph)
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on / off
- Week and day number display
- 5 multi-function alarms
- 1 countdown timer: Measuring unit: 1 second, countdown range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- 1/100 second stopwatch reads up to 23:59'59.99" and packs elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly time signal
- Signal repeat patterns: specified start / end time, daily, weekend, weekday
- Button operation tone on / off
- Auto calendar (pre-programmed to 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats.
Get all the features from the first name in watches! Order ONLINE Today!