You May Also Like
- Non-Member $69.99
- Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $94.99
- Buyer's Club $67.59 Non-Member $75.09
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
A great way to save on Carhartt® overalls. If it's not perfectly perfect, Carhartt marks it "irregulars". But we know that doesn't mean it's still not dependable workwear. So we buy them up and pass the SAVINGS on to you!
Tough work clothes that aren't a real stiff on the job.
For a "broken-in" feel. Carhartt work clothes are famous for their duck fabric. These Bibs are made from Sandstone duck, which is a little softer than their traditional duck but every bit as durable. Double front knees provide even more durability for all the crouching you need to do. And they also accommodate knee pads as well. Plus, metal rivets help reinforce the fabric at vital stress points. Bend, crouch, climb...it's all in a day's work for these overalls.
Soft, comfortable lining for added warmth.
Cold-weather work? Whether pouring concrete, nailing in the siding or just heading out back to saw wood, these Carhartt overalls keep you going in cold temperatures. They have quilted nylon lining that feels oh-so-smooth and resists scrunching your pants or undergarments. Plus, there's mid-weight insulation to provide extra warmth against the chill.
- Lined for chill-busting warmth
- Double knees with clean-out bottoms accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-knee zip leg openings with a protective wind flap for easy on / off, protection from the elements
- Adjustable front elastic suspenders for the right fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket for your carryalongs
- Triple-stitched main seams, riveted stress points for sure-fire durability
- Zip fly for added convenience
- 2 large front pockets, 2 reinforced rear pockets
- Left hammer loop
Don't spend another day working while cold! Order these Bib Overalls today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 665820
- Material: 12-oz. heavyweight 100% cotton sandstone duck, 100% nylon-lined polyester insulation
- Care: Machine wash / dry
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips