You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
These Bib Overalls are made to take on the toughest winter weather. Rain, snow, whipping winds…we're talking fishing in the Arctic Ocean or retracing your favorite Jack London story. Exceptional warmth. Incredible ruggedness. You may never listen to the weatherman again.
A highly abrasion-resistant shell with quilted insulation.
You want tough? This 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon shell is the logical choice when durability matters. It's perfect when you're out there banging it out on the construction site or manhandling your backyard in the cold. And these bib overalls are even water-resistant to keep you dry. You want warm? Arctic-weight insulation fights-off the worst that Old Man Winter dishes out, whether you're ice fishing up North or running the snowblower at home. Winter can hit hard. These bib overalls hit right back.
- Extremes® water-resistant 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon shell scoffs at rain, snow and wind
- Smooth quilted nylon lining with arctic-weight insulation keeps you toasty warm
- Ankle-to-waist leg zippers have storm flaps and snap closures for easy on/off
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms accommodate knee pads when you have to get down and dirty
- Adjustable front elastic suspenders for a sure fit
- Bar tacks at vital stress points help keep it all together
- 2 front zip, 2 hand, 2 rear pockets
- Front zip convenience
- Machine wash / dry
Defy winter's worst and get these bib overalls today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666545
- Material: 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon shell
- Insulation: Arctic-weight 100% polyester
- Lining: Quilted nylon
- Care: Machine wash / dry
- Origin: Imported
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips