What you wear on your feet plays a major part in helping you get through your shift. And when your boots have the Carhartt name on them, you know they're built to be durable, comfortable and as hardworking as you are. Step into these Work Boots and stay dry, comfortable and protected, even in the face of overtime.
- Steel toe guards your feet against crushing worksite accidents
- Oil-tanned leather uppers
- Rubber outsole with open-edge mud-release lugs and ladder lock gripsReinforced steel shank
- 90° heel for climbing
- ASTM 2413-11 EH protection
- Polyurethane cushion insole
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Each approx. 6"h.