Carhartt® Yukon Coveralls feature a supremely durable and water-shedding 1000-denier CORDURA® nylon shell for incredible work and weather-beating toughness. And the arctic-weight insulation is the warmest Carhartt offers. Perfect whether you're welding on the Alaska pipeline or hauling feed to your livestock in the dead of winter.
- 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon shell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and insanely durable
- Arctic-weight polyester warms up the coldest work days, while smooth nylon lining makes slipping this jacket on over bulky underlayers easy
- Easy-moving split back with bi-swing
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood (not included)
- 2-way zipper front has wind flap with snap closure
- 2 covered-zipper chest pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve, two reinforced back pockets
- Tool pocket on right leg, hammer loop on left leg
- Easy-dressing 2-way leg zippers open to waist with protective wind flaps and snap closure
- Triple-stitched main seams plus bar tacks at vital stress points
- Double knees with cleanout botoms that accommodate knee pads
Gear-up against the worst of weather in these Carhartt Coveralls!