What you wear on your feet plays a major part in helping you get through your shift. And when your boots have the Carhartt name on them, you know they're built to be durable, comfortable and as hardworking as you are. Step into these Work Boots and stay comfortable and protected, even in the face of overtime.
- Oil-tanned leather uppers
- Rubber outsole with open-edge mud-release lugs and ladder lock grips
- Reinforced steel shank for underfoot support
- 90° heel for climbing ladders, etc.
- ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Polyurethane cushion insole
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Each approximately 6" height