You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Your job doesn't slow down for you. When you have to cut wood, fix the roof, assemble barricades, or anything that requires lots of motion, you can't let anything get in your way. Certainly not your work clothes, or a cold day or rainy day. That's why the Full Swing® Cryder jacket is built every bit as tough and reliable as you'd expect from Carhartt®, but with special features that let you move without restriction.
Get maximum range of motion with Full Swing®.
It starts with the Rugged Flex® technology with 4-way stretch movement that responds to every bend, twist and reach. And it gets even better! Freedom GussetTM under the arm won't hold you back while swinging your axe. Flex ElbowTM means less restriction while slinging rebar over your arms. And Mighty BackTM between the shoulders lets you load up the truck without slowing down. So whatever you do, you do it easier.
Quick Duck® for a heavy-duty outdoor Jacket that's lighter than you'd think.
You get all of those benefits of Rugged Flex® in a Jacket that's every bit as tough as traditional sandstone duck, but 30% lighter and without the bulk. And when the weather doesn't cooperate, this Jacket has you covered. 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation provides warmth without the weight, while Rain Defender® durable water repellent makes moisture bead up and roll right off of you. Hey, work is tough enough. Get this Jacket and never miss a step.
- 59/39/2 cotton/polyester/spandex
- Full Swing® technology keeps the jacket moving as you do without holding you back
- Quick Duck® is as durable traditional sandstone but 30% lighter
- Rain rolls right off thanks to Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- ThinsulateTM Insulation helps keep you warm without extra bulk
- Zip-through detachable hood keeps your head warm and dry
- 2-way zipper with storm flap keeps the elements out
- 2 zip chest, 2 hand pockets with hidden snap close
- Internal rib knit storm cuffs with ergonomic sleeve hem for added protection from inclement weather
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a sure fit
- Durable triple-stitched main seams
- Machine wash / dry
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666535
- Material: 8.25-oz. 59/39/2 cotton/polyester/spandex
- Insulation: 80g ThinsulateTM Insulation
- Care: Machine wash / dry
- Origin: Imported
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips