You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® High-visibility Class 3 Waterproof Pants. For workers in high-risk conditions.
What to wear when seeing and being seen is a matter of life and death. Waterproof Pants for those times you're working roadside, surveying, or aiding an accident scene, so you stay not only dry but safe, too.Preparation is key:
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish and waterproof membrane
- 100% polyester mesh lining in seat and thigh
- Fully taped seams
- 100% nylon taffeta lining from knees down
- Full-leg, 2-way zipper with double storm channel flaps
- Snap-adjustable leg openings
- Extended chap-style double-front with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads
- Reinforced polyester leg-bottom kick panels
- Elastic waistband with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- 2 lower-front pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Inseam (Regular): 31"
- ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material #8725
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
- Machine wash / hang dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips