You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Flame - resistant Workwear Quilt-lined Duck Coveralls. Deliver premium quality, warmth and protective clothing for working hazardous jobs.
Where there's smoke there's fire, and where there's Carhartt® Flame-resistant Clothing Workwear Coveralls, there's exceptional durability, warmth and protection. This fire retardent clothing for work is double-front tough, quilt-lined for warmth, and is Flame-retardent clothing to NFPA 70E standards, with Carhartt quality in every stitch.Protective Clothing, Carhartt-style:
- Outer shell is a flame-resistant clothing 13-oz. cotton duck, the toughest of the tough work fabric
- 11.5-oz. flame-resistant midweight quilt lining for warmth
- Chap-style double front enhances flame resistant clothing durability
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape and arc-resistant snaps
- Rib-knit storm cuffs with Nomex flame-resistant fibers
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Brass 2-way front zipper with Nomex flame-resistant zipper tape, plus inside / outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for arc protection
- HRC4 label sewn on left chest pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E standards for flame-resistant clothing. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt® Work Clothing.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips