Flame Resistant Carhartt® Workwear Quilt Lined Lanyard Access Jacket Built to take the heat!
Flame-resistant protection in a high-quality Jacket that's made to last! 8.5-ounce, flame resistant 88/12 blend of cotton / nylon canvas put together the Carhartt® way.
Tough and durable, yet comfortable. Fabric-tested for hard work over the long-haul. In fact, this Jacket is so tough, you'll probably retire before it does!Legendary on the jobsite:
- Made from 8.5-oz. flame resistant canvas, an 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon blend
- 6.75-oz. flame-resistant lining and batting quilted to twill for warmth and extra fire protection
- Flapped back opening accepts a lanyard for attaching a safety harness
- Pleated bi-swing back won't hold you back when you're swinging a hammer
- 2 chest pockets with flaps / 2 lower pockets / 2 interior pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under gloves
- Inner-sleeve flame resistant Nomex® rib-knit storm cuffs to keep snow and water out
- Brass front zipper with Nomex tape and arc-protected inside/outside storm flaps
- Under-collar snaps let you attach a hood
- NFPA 70E compliant.
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
- ASTM F1506 compliant.
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269 compliant.
- ATPV RATING: 33.5 compliant.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!