You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Flame-resistant Heavyweight Quilt-lined Duck Bib Overalls deliver jobsite warmth, plus crucial flame protection. SAVE BIG BUCKS!
Carhartt doesn't use the word "heavyweight" unless they really mean it. The folks at Carhartt know how to make rugged, comfortable workwear. These Quilt-lined Bib Overalls keep your lower half warm so you have a strong foundation on the jobsite. And flame-resistant protection means you can rest easy knowing that if something goes awry you'll be safe. No matter how long the workday, these Overalls will clock in the next morning.
- HRC level 4
- 13-ounce 100% flame-resistant cotton duck
- 11.5-oz. fire-resistant quilt lining made of modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- High back with flame-resistant elastic suspenders and center-release buckles
- Durable chap-style double front
- Brass fly with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons at waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets for toting all your gear
- Leg zippers from ankle to thigh with Nomex and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips