You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $663.09 Non-Member $697.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
California-legal Springfield® M1ATM Loaded .308 Winchester Semi-automatic Rifle
Upgraded performance for competitive shooting. From 1959 to 1970, Springfield Armory produced the M14 for the United States military. When its civilian-legal variant M1A was introduced, shooters were able to experience the reliable performance the military trusted for so many years. The M1A is equally comfortable at the range or in the tree stand as it is on the wall with your military collection. The Springfield M1A Loaded has some legacy-enhancing upgrades like the National Match air-gauged barrel and competition-grade National Match 2-stage trigger. The M1A has you covered, whether you're looking to load your trophy case or your freezer.
- Compliant for sale in California
- National Match medium-weight premium air-gauged carbon steel barrel for greater accuracy
- Competition-grade National Match tuned 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage trigger
- National Match .062" front blade sight and Match-grade non-hooded aperture .0520" rear sight with .5 MOA adjustment for windage and 1MOA for elevation
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641211
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: 6-groove air-gauged National Match, parkerized carbon steel
- Barrel twist: 1:11"
- Stock: Black composite
- Trigger: National Match 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage
- Safety: Trigger guard
- Sights: National Match blade front, rear Match-grade aperture adjustable for windage and elevation
- Overall length: 44.33"
- Overall weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: MA9226CA
- UPC: 706397019266
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips