You May Also Like
Smith & Wesson M&P45 Mid-Size, Semi-Automatic, .45 ACP, 4" Barrel, 10+1 Rounds, Used Police Trade-InBuyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
CA Legal Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Burnt Bronze .44 Magnum Semi-Automatic Handgun
The manufacturing ingenuity behind USA-based Magnum Research has been prominent for decades. The iconic Desert Eagle has been featured on the Silver Screen, TV and video games, but now, MRI has made it even sexier. Introducing the Mark XIX Desert Eagle .44 Magnum in a new high-temperature ceramic Cerakote® coating called Burnt Bronze. The Cerakote coating is a multi-step process which results in a high-temperature ceramic coating that holds up well under normal use. The Burnt Bronze model has attractive black appointments which gives the Pistol even more appeal.
- High-quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide
- Weaver® style accessory rail
- Super-duty Cerakote finish
- Generous 8.5" sight radius the longer the better, and the Desert Eagle delivers on the "longer"
- Easy to switch to another chambering with the correct barrel, bolt assembly and magazine (not included)
- 4-lb. (approx.) single-action trigger pull
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644297
- Mfg. Number: DE44CABB
- UPC: 761226087328
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel length: 6"
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed combat-type
- Overall length: 10.75"
- Overall height: 6.25"
- Overall weight: 4 lbs., 9 oz.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips