A rock-solid G3 at a budget-friendly price.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
- Buyer's Club $873.99 Non-Member $919.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RI2253CAX
Combining an American-made upper receiver and barrel with original surplus CETME parts kits, Century Arms is able to deliver a high-quality G3 Rifle at an almost unheard-of price! PTR Industries makes the trigger housing, trigger group, upper receiver and barrel. Surplus parts kits supply the rest... meaning you get consistent quality and top value.
Even better, this version features an M-1913 Picatinny rail welded to the top of the receiver - a major upgrade over the original versions. It'll take any cheap surplus G3 mag you can throw at it, and it goes boom with almost any ammo. It's the ultimate budget battle rifle, but because they used CETME surplus, supplies are strictly limited. So if you want it, don't wait!
- Built from a combination of CETME surplus parts and quality components from PTR Industries
- 7" M-1913 Picatinny rail comes welded to the top of the receiver
- Roller locker-delayed blowback operation
- 18" barrel with 5/8 x 24 muzzle threading
- CETME sights
- Polymer furniture
- Century Arms Chevron brake comes pre-installed
- Includes one 10-rd. mag
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 18"
- Trigger: 12.5 lbs.
- Safety: 2-position thumb
- Sights: CETME
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- MFG Number: RI2253-X
- UPC: 787450379442
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips