You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $249.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $37.79 Non-Member $41.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Bushnell® Scout DX 1000 ARC Laser Rangefinder dials up pinpoint distance with ZERO guesswork... bow and rifle modes!
Sleek, simple and deadly effective all with the push of a button. Then, like lightning, The Scout® DX 1000 ARCTM acquires the target with built-in E.S.P.TM (Extreme. Speed. Precision) Turboprocessor. ARC calculates compensated distance based on terrain angle to give you an accurate "shoots like" reading out to 99 yards even displaying 1/10 th yard out to 199 yards. With selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, each with their own specialized capabilities, it performs like two units in one. All housed inside a sleek, rubber-armored unit that's small enough to fit in your pocket, yet tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain.Features that go the distance:
Order ONLINE Now!
- Built-in inclinometer provides Angle Range Compensation (ARC)
- Bow mode: provides true horizontal distance from 5-99 yds.
- Rifle mode: provides bullet drop / hold-over in inches customized to your rifle with Variable Sight-In (VSI)TM distance technology
- Scan mode allows you to pan across the landscape while viewing a continuously updated LCD display of the distances between you and the targets you scan
- BullsEye mode: Geared for close-range use, this mode acquires the distances of small targets and game without inadvertently measuring background target distances
- Brush mode ignores the foreground, such as brush, boulders and tree branches, and provides distances on the LCD display to background objects only
- 6X magnification
- 21mm objective size... lenses feature RainGuard® HD anti-fog coating
- 100% waterproof rubber-armored body for durability
- Range: 5 to 1000 yards... accuracy: + / - 1/2 yd.
- Battery type: 3V (included).
- Measures 1 1/3 x 4 x 2 7/8". Weighs 6 1/2 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips