The Bushnell® Bear Grylls BackTrack D-Tour GPS. Never get lost again.
Some people - like international man of action Bear Grylls - are born with a nose for direction. Others could get lost in a phone booth. Luckily for those folks, there's the Bear Grylls BackTrack D-Tour from Bushnell. It's pocket-size GPS made simple, giving you an easy read on time, temp, altitude and direction - all while storing up to 5 locations and logging up to 48 hours of trip data.Follow the digital "bread crumbs":
- GPS automatically calibrates digital compass and acquires latitude / longitude coordinates
- Stores up to five locations and 48-hour tracking log on internal memory
- Distance displayed in yards / miles or meters / kilometers temperature in °C or °F
- Time displayed in 12-hour or 24-hour format
- LED backlight with auto-off function
- Weather-resistant housing with attachment point for lanyard or carabiner
- Compatible with Windows XP SP1 (or later) and Mac OSX 10.4.9 (or later)
- Monochrome LCD display, 1 5/ 8 x 1 5/ 8 "
- (3) AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 3/4 x 1"
- Includes rescue mirror, USB cable and quick-start guide.