You May Also Like
- Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Clear brush fast and easy with the Brush Grubber® Tree Tongs or Brush Grubber® HD... offered here with optional ATV / UTV Hitch Attachment!
Tough tested and handyman approved, the heavy-duty Brush Grubber® is the quickest, easiest way to clear away stubborn brush.
Get yours ONLINE now!
Simply use cable or chain and your compact trailer, or outfit your ATV / UTV with the Brush Grubber Attachment below. The Grubber tightens as you pull with a strong, no-slip grip that yanks 'em out by the roots.
- Made of 1/ 2 " steel
- 16 steel teeth grab hold and keep hold. Weighs 7 lbs.
Like the original but BEEFIER, working with your truck to clear even medium-sized trees up to 4" in diameter!
- Powerful spring-loaded grip tightens as you pull
- Made of 3/ 4 " steel
- 16 gripping teeth on 2 rotating pads
- Permanently removes buckthorn, prickly ash and other stubborn brush. Weighs 12 1/ 4 lbs.
Constructed from TOUGH 1 1/ 4 " steel tubing and designed to mount to most 1 1/ 4 " ATV / UTV hitches, it's the best way to get the most from your Brush Grubber! Time-saving, 1-person operation. No need to ever get off your ATV / UTV again during brush removal... the jaws close and open using a quick-release, rope-and-lever system, while a long 40" receiver bar provides a clear view of the action. 11.9 lbs.
Features the same easy 1-man operation, "on-the-fly" rope and lever deployment and 40" receiver bar but with more "muscle" to match the burlier Brush Grubber HD. Constructed of heavy-duty 2" steel tubing and made to mount to standard 2" receiver hitches. 23 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips