You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 035248218
Browning® X-Bolt Micro Midas .308 Winchester® Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle.
Deluxe features for smaller shooters. If you're looking for an accurate, compact, high-powered hunting rifle, look no further than the Browning X-Bolt Micro Midas. The bolt-action rifle landscape was changed forever with the introduction of the X-Bolt, and Browning never stopped innovating. Every detail, from the gold-plated Feather Trigger to the tack-driving free-float barrel to the detachable Rotary Magazine, combine to make it the ideal rifle for hunting deer and elk to varmints. The Micro Midas brings the full-featured Browning X-Bolt to kids, smaller-framed hunters or someone looking for a lighter-weight firearm to more easily carry into the mountains or backwoods. NOTE: Scope sold separately.
Browning X-Bolt Micro Midas Bolt Action Rifle special features:
- Youth model with reduced length of pull and lighter weight
- Adjustable Feather Trigger eliminates creep and take-up, providing a crisp trigger pull
- Satin finish on the high-grade black walnut stock provides protection and enhances the beauty of the wood
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil
- The target crown enables uniform gas release as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing trajectory shift
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Button rifled, free floating, matte blued steel
- Barrel twist: 1:12"
- Stock: Sporter-style black walnut with satin finish
- Length of pull: 12.5"
- Trigger: Adjustable, gold-plated Feather Trigger
- Safety: Top tang
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- Overall length: 38.125"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips