You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® X-Bolt Hunter .300 WSM Bolt Action Rifle
Detailed craftsmanship for the serious hunter. If you're looking for an accurate, high-powered hunting rifle, look no further than the Browning X-Bolt Hunter. The bolt-action rifle landscape was changed forever with the introduction of the X-Bolt, and Browning never stopped innovating. Every detail, from the gold-plated Feather Trigger to the tack-driving free-float barrel to the detachable Rotary Magazine, combine to make it the ideal rifle for hunting deer and elk to varmints. NOTE: Scope sold separately.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger eliminates creep and take-up, providing a crisp trigger pull
- Satin gloss finish on the high-grade black walnut stock provides protection and enhances the beauty of the wood
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil
- The target crown enables uniform gas release as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing trajectory shift
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638992
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Short Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 23"
- Barrel style: Button rifled, free floating, matte blued steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Sporter-style black walnut with satin finish
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Adjustable, gold-plated Feather Trigger
- Safety: Top tang
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- Overall length: 43"
- Overall weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 035208246
- UPC: 023614258032
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|