You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $782.79 Non-Member $823.99
APF Econo Carbine,Semi-Automatic,.300 AAC Blackout, 16" Barrel,Nikon P-223 3x32mm Scope, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 035201229
Browning® X-bolt Composite Stalker Bolt Action .300 Winchester® Mag. Centerfire Rifle.
If you've been hunting with grandpa's old rifle... it's time for an upgrade. The Browning X-bolt Composite Stalker .300 Win. Mag. Rifle isn't flashy, but it is durable, accurate, and offers all the deluxe features of the X-bolt family in a rugged, do-it-all configuration. Its synthetic stock with Dura-Touch Armor is built tough for taking on rough terrain and is perfect for hunting in less-than-ideal weather conditions. A free-floating sporter barrel and Feather trigger ensure topnotch dependability and long-range accuracy. Many other bolt action rifles may catch your eye, but feature to feature, the X-bolt Composite Stalker is a step above and will put you on target every time you pull the trigger.
Browning X-bolt Composite Stalker Bolt Action Rifle Features:
- Steel receiver with blued finish
- 60° bolt lift for quick follow-up shots
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Alloy trigger guard engraved with Buckmark logo
- .625" drop at comb / .5" drop at heel
- Equipped with recoil pad and swivel studs
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 3
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: Button-rifled, free-floating steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Synthetic with Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Feather (adjustable from 3-5 lbs.)
- Safety: Top tang
- Overall length: 46.75"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs., 13 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips