You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $45.89 Non-Member $50.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $57.59 Non-Member $63.99
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $13.79 Non-Member $15.29
- Details & Specs
Jared Wihongi, renowned martial artist and tactical combat teacher, is instrumental in helping Browning develop these Black Label Tactical Blades. Hailing from New Zealand, he came to embody the fighting spirit of the Maori warrior. Later, he gained specialized training in edged and impact weapons—and became highly sought after by law enforcement, U.S. Army Special Forces groups, and more to become their instructor in edged weapons.
The knives in this Wihongi Signature collection are an expression of the form and function Wihongi has come to prefer in each style of tactical knife. Each is etched with Maori symbols, which represent a warrior ancestor whose strength and courage is carried with the fighter into battle.
- Tactical Tomahawk blade is 1/4" thick
- 420 stainless steel blade is etched with Maori warrior tribal motif
- Semi-sharpended blade edge on spike
- Lightening holes improve its balance
- Handle head is attached to a forked tang
- Handle is cord wrapped with lanyard-style material
- Includes rugged Kydex® belt sheath
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690448
- Overall Length: 13"
- Blade Length: 2 7/8"
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 51-54
- Mfg. Number: 320193BL
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips