You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Details & Specs
Jared Wihongi, renowned martial artist and tactical combat teacher, is instrumental in helping Browning develop these Black Label Tactical Blades. Hailing from New Zealand, he came to embody the fighting spirit of the Maori warrior. Later, he gained specialized training in edged and impact weapons—and became highly sought after by law enforcement, U.S. Army Special Forces groups, and more to become their instructor in edged weapons.
The knives in this Wihongi Signature collection are an expression of the form and function Wihongi has come to prefer in each style of tactical knife. Each is etched with Maori symbols, which represent a warrior ancestor whose strength and courage is carried with the fighter into battle.
- Fixed Kukri knife with full tang construction
- 3/16" thick, flat-ground 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade
- Brushed finish is etched with a Maori warrior tribal motif
- Black / tan sculpted G-10 scales on handle, flush-fit fasteners
- Authentic blood groove and notches
- Stainless steel bolster with brass accent
- Eyelet in handle accommodates a lanyard
- Rugged Kydex® sheath with quick-release belt clip
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690450
- Blade Length: 9"
- Handle Length: 5.82"
- Overall Length: 14.8"
- Blade Thickness: .1875"
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV stainless steel
- Mfg. Number: 320195BL
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99