You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
A beautiful collector's piece! These highly functional and beautiful Knives carry the Browning® name and feature a unique handle made from prehistoric Woolly Mammoth teeth. All Knives are made with the highest quality 440C stainless steel available and come complete with a durable pocket clip, stainless steel bolster, and ambidextrous thumb stud. High-quality materials, along with a strong attention to craftsmanship will make this exquisite Browning Knife the most prized jewel of your collection.
- Handle is made from a highly polished petrified Woolly mammoth tooth
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness rating
- Nickel silver bolster
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Steel pocket clip for secure transport
- Made in Italy (handle made in USA)
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690465
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Blade length: 3.81"
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade grind: Hollow
- Blade finish: Mirror polished
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 4.68"
- Handle material: Woolly mammoth tooth
- Knife type: Folding
- Lock type: Liner
- Mfg. Number: 3220255 (Blue), 3220256 (Tan)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips