You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $332.99 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $450.09 Non-Member $500.09
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Details & Specs
A beautiful collector's piece! This highly functional and beautiful Knife carries the Browning name and features a unique handle made from prehistoric Woolly Mammoth teeth. Its durable blade is a product of hot-forging and folding layer upon layer of high-quality steel, giving it a unique look and robust cutting edge that's easy to sharpen. High-quality materials, along with a strong attention to craftsmanship will make this exquisite Browning Knife the most prized jewel of your collection.
- Thumb stud for quick opening
- Laser-cut Buckmark logo on the blade
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness rating
- Pocket clip for deep carry
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690468
- Overall length: 7.25"
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade material: Damascus steel
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade grind: Hollow
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 4.25"
- Handle material: Mammoth tooth
- Knife type: Folding
- Lock type: Liner
- Mfg. Number: 3220242
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips