You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® Silver Hunter Matte Semi-auto 20-gauge Shotgun
More than a century ago, Browning introduced the auto-loading shotgun to the world. Today, Browning continues on that tradition with the Silver Hunter Semi-automatic Shotgun. It's everything you loved about the original, with greater reliability, softer-felt recoil, better handling and more advanced features than ever before.
The gas-operated action utilizes the Active Valve System, shooting light and heavy loads with equal ease, and sparing your shoulder the excess recoil. The receiver is strong, lightweight aluminum alloy for good balance…and still features a semi-humpback design that says "Browning". The silver and matte two-tone finish is a classy touch too.
- Back-bored steel barrel with ventilated top rib for topnotch accuracy
- Active valve system reliably cycles a wide range of loads and reduces recoil
- Silver and matte black bi-tone receiver finish
- Equipped with recoil pad
- Satin-finished walnut stock with 18 LPI (lines per inch) checkering
- Alloy trigger guard with Buckmark engraving
- 1.75" drop at comb/2.25" drop at heel
- 3 choke tubes (full, modified, improved cylinder)
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701031
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Matte blued
- Stock: Walnut
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Overall length: 48.75"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs., 7 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 011413604
- UPC: 023614443186
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips