Browning® Citori Micro Midas Satin Hunter 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun
"You get what you pay for." Mostly true. But not here... because with a Browning Citori Over and Under, you get much more. The Citori boasts a level of hand-fitting, polishing and assembly that rivals guns costing hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars more. The extra attention to detail does more than assure smooth operation and flawless looks — it adds longevity and integrity, so it's ready for the next generation.
The Micro Midas version is perfect for any lover of over / unders, but this special model will fit youth and women very well. The satin-finished walnut stock is shorter for easier shouldering. The length of pull is just 13" — making it easy to shoulder, quicker to point and easier to carry. Who wouldn't love that?
- Shorter stock makes it a perfect fit for younger and smaller-framed shooters
- Beautiful Grade V / VI walnut stock with satin finish and precision cut checkering
- Steel receiver with iconic high-relief engraving
- Hammers are powered by powerful coil-type mainsprings for positive primer ignition
- Convenient barrel selector allows you to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger
- Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection. Automatic ejectors eject fired shells when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal
- Transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt allows the bolt to seat deeper over the years -- that's why people say the Citori wears in, not out
- Chrome-plated chambers resist the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser guns
- Invector-Plus choke system works hand-in-hand with back-boring to offer consistent, dense shot patterns; includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes
- Recoil pad softens the blow.