You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $550.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® Maxus Sporting Carbon Fiber Semi-automatic 12 Gauge Shotgun
Real-world reliability is the most important feature of any firearm. And that's why this Browning Maxus Sporting Carbon Fiber Semi-automatic outperforms the competition in the field or on the range. Its Power Drive Gas System cycles a wide range of loads and reduces heavy-felt recoil, while the Dura-Touch® Armor coating protects against harsh hunting conditions. But reliability isn't the whole story here. The Maxus Sporting Carbon Fiber delivers 44% less muzzle jump, 19% faster bolt speed and 24% faster locktime than the nearest competitor. So, whether you're hunting squirrels on the ground or pheasants in the air, the Maxus Sporting Carbon Fiber looks the part and outperforms the competition.
- Lightweight steel barrel with ventilated top rib
- Includes 5 choke tubes (full, improved modified, modified, improved cylinder and skeet)
- Gas-operated autoloader action
- Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Speed Lock forearm for removing the forearm in just a few seconds
- Stock is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop (includes two 0.25" spacer)
- Vector ProTM lengthened forcing cone
- Equipped with recoil pad and turnkey magazine plug
- Lighting trigger for more consistent and accurate shots
- Textured gripping surface on stock and forend
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638711
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel finish: Carbon fiber dipped
- Stock: Synthetic with Dura-Touch Armor coating and carbon fiber finish
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: HiViz® TriComp front / ivory mid bead
- Overall length: 51"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 011609303
- UPC: 023614068136
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips