You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $306.84 Non-Member $322.99
- Buyer's Club $307.79 Non-Member $323.99
- Buyer's Club $187.14 Non-Member $196.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 011608204
Browning® Maxus Hunter Semi-automatic 12 Gauge Shotgun.
Don't let the classic looks fool you. The Maxus Hunter Semi-automatic is the epitome of a Browning field gun. Rich bluing, a gloss walnut stock, and satin nickel finished receiver. But, its beauty goes more than skin deep. Thanks to the Power Drive Gas System, it cycles a wide range of loads and reduces heavy-felt recoil which makes the firearm more comfortable to shoot and allows for faster follow-up shots. Plus, it features Browning's ultra-fast lighting trigger for improved accuracy when acquiring fast-moving game. So, whether you're hunting squirrels on the ground or pheasants in the air, the Maxus Hunter looks the part and outperforms the competition.
Browning Maxus Hunter Semi-automatic Shotgun Features:
- Lightweight steel barrel with ventilated top rib
- Includes 3 choke tubes (full, modified, improved cylinder)
- Gas-operated autoloader action
- Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Speed Lock forearm for removing the forearm in just a few seconds
- Stock is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop (includes one 0.25" spacer)
- Vector ProTM lengthened forcing cone
- Equipped with recoil pad and turnkey magazine plug
- Lighting trigger for more consistent and accurate shots
- 22 LPI (lines per inch) checkering on stock
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Grade I Turkish walnut with gloss finish
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: brass bead front / ivory mid bead
- Overall length: 49"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|