You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $645.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® LongTrac Stalker Semi-automatic .270 Winchester Rifle
This rugged and powerful Browning BAR LongTrac Stalker Rifle is capable of delivering magnum-level power with pinpoint accuracy. From its matte black alloy receiver and hammer-forged barrel... to its multi-lug bolt and synthetic stock with Dura-Touch Armor coating, the BAR LongTrac Stalker is ready to put meat on your table with unmatched accuracy and dependability.
- Matte black aircraft-grade alloy receiver
- Buttstock is adjustable for cast-on, cast off, and drop at comb via interchangeable shims that insert between the stock and receiver
- Target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas
- Gas-operated autoloader with high-strength multiple lug rotating bolt that locks directly into the barrel
- Seven-lug bolt design
- Strong, rigid action bar / inertia block link-up to improve accuracy by reducing barrel vibration
- Buffering mechanism reduces wear and stress on the rifle for greater reliability
- Bolt-release lever is built into the receiver for maximum reliability and ease of access
- Equipped with a detachable box magazine, recoil pad, and swivel studs
- Trigger design provides a crisp pull that breaks like a glass rod
- Generous trigger guard opening allows easy access even when wearing gloves
- Charging handle on bolt is sculpted to give you a solid grasp
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- 0.625" drop at comb / 1.125" drop at heel
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638862
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Hammer-forged steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Synthetic with over-molded panels and Dura-Touch Armor coating
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Overall length: 42"
- Overall weight: 6.93 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 031331224
- UPC: 023614252252
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips