You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Browning® Kennesaw 2 - person Tent. The "benchmark" of comfort, convenience, and weather protection for 2!
Browning® packs BIG comfort in a water-tight, continuous-pole design that goes up (and takes down) easy!
Everything you'll need for your next 2-man trek... plenty of elbow room and vestibule space for all sorts of must-have items, plus all floor seams come factory-sealed for maximum water protection.Features:
- Free-standing pole system with lightweight aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Factory-sealed floor seams and fly for top weather resistance
- Easy entry and superb ventilation, thanks to 2 doors and mesh roof vents
- 2 vestibule areas for gear... over 17 sq. ft. of space total
- Oversized fly features oversized guy-outs for stability in bad weather
- Base size: 5' x 7'6". Center height: 3'8". Weighs 6 lbs., 1 ozs.
- Fly: 75D / 185T poly taffeta, with 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Floor: 75D / 185T poly taffeta, with 2,000 mm urethane coating
- Walls: 75D / 185T poly taffeta
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Frame: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum
- Tent includes pole bag, stake bag, aluminum stakes, guy ropes, repair swatches, gear loft, and tent bag.
$17.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips