You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® High Noon Green Extreme Spotlight. Your indispensable nighttime varmint hunting companion.
All of a sudden, a pair of floating eyes in the dark. Looks like one more critter busted by your Browning High Noon Green Extreme Spotlight. Its bright Cree® green LED is made especially for nighttime varmint hunting (where legal, of course).
Incredibly effective during those moonless midnight hunts, the 105-lumen High Noon Green Extreme searches the dark for up to 160 yards, and stands up against the elements and rough use with submersible WATERPROOF construction that floats, and rugged polycarbonate housing that'll withstand its fair share of harsh knocks. 40 hours of battery life for reliable service. Best of all, the Browning High Noon Green Extreme Spotlight is priced to save, right here!Shine on:
- Submersible to 3' for 30 minutes
- Lock-out switch... light won't accidentally turn on stays on without constant switch pressure
- Built-in adjustable stand
- Soft touch grip
- Flexible rubberized lens ring
- Measures 6 1/4 x 5 1/4". Lightweight: just 18 ozs. Requires 3 "C" batteries, not included.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips