Browning® Greystone 4 - person Tent. The "benchmark" of comfort, convenience, and weather protection for 4!
Browning® packs BIG comfort in a water-tight, continuous-pole design that goes up (and takes down) easy! Everything you'll need for your next 4-man trek... plenty of elbow room and vestibule space for all sorts of must-have items, plus all floor seams come factory-sealed for maximum water protection.Features:
- Free-standing 2-pole system with lightweight fiberglass poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Factory-sealed floor seams and fly for top weather resistance
- Easy entry and superb ventilation, thanks to 2 doors and mesh roof vents
- 2 vestibule areas for gear... over 25 sq. ft. of space total
- Oversized fly features oversized guy-outs for stability in bad weather
- Base size: 7'6" x 8'6". Center height: 4'4". Weighs 10 lbs., 14 ozs.
- Fly: 75D / 185T poly taffeta, with 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Floor: 75D / 185T poly oxford, with 2,000 mm urethane coating
- Walls: 75D / 185T poly taffeta
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Frame: 11 mm fiberglass
- Tent includes pole bag, stake bag, aluminum stakes, guy ropes, repair swatches, gear loft, and tent bag.