Browning® Citori Lightning 28 Gauge Over / Under Shotgun
"You get what you pay for." That isn't entirely true, because with a Browning Citori Over and Under, you get much more. The Citori boasts a level of hand-fitting, polishing and assembly that rivals guns costing hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars more. The extra attention to detail does more than assure smooth operation and flawless looks — it adds longevity and integrity, so it's ready for the next generation.
The Citori Lightning sports the lightning-style rounded pistol grip, which offers a more open grip than full pistol grip designs. Many shooters feel this gives a slight speed-to-shoulder advantage. The rounded pistol grip represents a midpoint in design between ultra-speedy straight grips and extremely stable full pistol grips.
It offers excellent control for whatever you're after — fast-flying waterfowl, upland game or just shooting fun.
- Beautiful Grade I walnut stock with gloss finish and precision cut checkering
- Steel receiver with iconic high-relief engraving
- Lightning rounded pistol grip stock bridges the gap between the speedy straight grip and the firm full-pistol grip
- Hammers are powered by powerful coil-type mainsprings for positive primer ignition
- Convenient barrel selector allows you to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger
- Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection. Automatic ejectors eject fired shells when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal
- Transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt allows the bolt to seat deeper over the years — that's why people say the Citori wears in, not out
- Chrome-plated chambers resist the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser guns
- Browning Standard Invector choke tube system with full, modified and improved cylinder chokes included