Browning® Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays Over/Under 12-gauge Shotgun
With a 725, you get the "one with the gun" feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. Not to mention the ported barrel with vented top and side ribs for accuracy and easy follow-up shots. And the features don't stop there. The 725 showcases the FireLite Mechanical Trigger that offers an unmatched feel and lighter pull weight than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable.
With the 725 Golden Clays version, you get a number of extras. Like unique "Golden Clays" accented gold engraving. Pro Fit adjustable comb. HiViz Pro-Comp fiber optic front side and ivory mid-bead for easy targeting. 5 Invector-DS extended choke tubes included. Gloss-oil finish Grade V/VI walnut stock. And a low-profile silver nitride-finish steel receiver, mechanical trigger. That's a lot of extras.
- Barrel porting assists the shooter by reducing muzzle jump, enabling consistent sight plain and quick follow-up shots
- Hi-Viz ProComp fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead sight for excellent target acquisition even in low-light conditions
- Signature 725 rounded forearm with subtle palm rest is both comfortable and stylish
- FireLite Mechanical Trigger design features reduced take-up, a crisp break, and shorter over-travel, resulting in a high-performance trigger
- Low-profile steel receiver is a triumph of modern design without sacrificing traditional strength
- Hammer ejectors quickly and reliably clear the chambers for quick reloading
- Top-tang barrel selector/safety allow you to verify the status of the gun without un-shouldering it
- Ventilated top rib provides a horizontal sighting plane, reduced heat mirage
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones provide improved shot patterns and superior durability, even with steel shot
- Silver nitride finish receiver is as tough as it's beautiful
- Close radius pistol grip and palm swell with detailed checkering
- Includes 5 Invector-DS choke tubes: longer than traditional chokes, allowing for consistent barrel taper