Browning Citori 725 Field Over/Under 28 Gauge Shotgun
Balance. Form. Excellence. The new Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning's legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over / unders, with the same rugged, full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
Inflex Technology has also been integrated to make shooting more comfortable. And the all-new Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance.
And the features don't stop there. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with the Citori 725.
- FireLite Mechanical Trigger design features reduced take-up, a crisp break and shorter over-travel, resulting in a high-performance trigger that doesn't require inertia to reset
- Low-profile steel receiver is a triumph of modern design without sacrificing traditional strength, keeping the full-hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design that makes a Citori superior to weaker designs
- Invector-DS choke tubes are longer than traditional chokes, allowing for consistent barrel taper at the muzzle. The double seal keeps fouling gases out of the threads between the choke tube and the barrel
- Interflex recoil pad absorbs and deflects recoil away from the shooter's cheek, allowing you to shoot comfortable for longer periods
- Hammer ejectors quickly and reliably clear the chambers for quick reloading
- Top-tang barrel selector / safety allow you to verify the status of the gun without un-shouldering it
- Ventilated top rib provides a horizontal sighting plane, reduced heat mirage, and a classic sporting look
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones provide improved shot patterns and superior durability, even with steel shot
- Silver nitride finish receiver is as tough as it's beautiful
- Close radius pistol grip and palm swell with detailed checkering and classic lines for beauty without sacrificing function