You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® Citori 725 Feather 12 Gauge Over / Under Shotgun
"You get what you pay for." Mostly true. But not here... because with a Browning Citori Over and Under, you get much more. The Citori boasts a level of hand-fitting, polishing and assembly that rivals guns costing hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars more. The extra attention to detail does more than assure smooth operation and flawless looks -- it adds longevity and integrity, so it's ready for the next generation.
The Browning Citori 725 Feather uses the same low-profile receiver design you'll find in other 725s, but it's made from lightweight, high-strength alloy instead of steel... all in all, it's a good 13 ounces lighter than its full-steel counterpart. That's a difference you'll feel in the field.
- Aluminum alloy receiver trims a substantial amount of weight from the gun
- Beautiful Grade II / III walnut stock with gloss oil finish and precision cut checkering
- Hammers are powered by powerful coil-type mainsprings for positive primer ignition
- Convenient barrel selector allows you to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger
- Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection. Automatic ejectors eject fired shells when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal
- Transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt allows the bolt to seat deeper over the years -- that's why people say the Citori wears in, not out
- Chrome-plated chambers resist the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser guns
- Invector-DS choke tubes are longer than traditional chokes, allowing for consistent barrel taper at the muzzle. The double seal keeps fouling gases out of the threads between the choke tube and the barrel
- Large Inflex 2 large recoil pad softens the blow
- Silver nitride receiver finish
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638804
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Over / under
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Grade II / III walnut with gloss oil finish
- Chokes: Full, modified, and improved cylinder
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: Ivory front and mids bead
- Overall length: 43.75"
- Overall weight: 6.45 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 0135663005
- UPC: 023614397120
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|