The Buck Shadow is Browning's flagship Hunting Boot, built to enhance your spot-and-stalk game! They're extremely lightweight but extraordinarily supportive, with a SymmPlateTM TPU arch plate that provides a stable platform for steep climbs and fast downhills, where your boots need to support all your weight.
They also feature OutDryTM technology…a lamination process that bonds the waterproof membrane directly to the outer layer for 100% waterproof comfort and a responsive fit! And with 400 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation, they're equipped to go the distance, whether you're in pursuit of elk in the Flat Tops of Colorado or mulies in eastern Montana.
- Synthetic uppers with Shadow FrameTM overlays welded right to the uppers for added support
- TecTuff® Performance Leather toe and back-foot support overlays is durable, waterproof, and stain-resistant
- 400 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for lightweight warmth
- OutDryTM 100% waterproof comfort technology: a lamination process that bonds the waterproof membrane directly to the outer layer
- SymmPlateTM TPU arch plate for underfoot stability and torsional rigidity, enhancing support on challenging terrain
- Silent GripTM rubber outsole delivers quiet traction for spot-and-stalk hunts
- RidgeTrak outsole pattern provides max grip on steep terrain
- Silent CellTM midsole provides comfort and compression resistance, so it keeps its shape longer
- Ortholite® comfort insoles
- Each approx. 8"h., 24 oz.