You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® BT-99 Micro Midas 12-gauge Single Shot Shotgun
When it was introduced in 1969, the BT-99 Single Shot Shotgun immediately gained a loyal following among trap shooters of all ability levels. It's no wonder why -- trap shooting requires tremendous focus and practice, and having a specialized gun like the fast-swing BT-99 never hurts when you're taking a shot at victory.
With just a 13" length-of-pull, the Micro Midas is the smallest member of the BT-99 family.
- 13" length-of-pull is perfect for young or small-framed shooters
- Invector-PlusTM interchangeable choke system provides consistent, dense shot patterns in the construction needed for your shooting situation. The longer choke taper works with Back-Bored technology to produce patterns with more uniform density and fewer flyers
- Choke design eliminates gases slipping between the choke tube and barrel that could damage the tube or barrel
- Chrome-plated chamber resists the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser guns
- Vector ProTM lengthened forcing cone minimizes shot deformation and maximizes pattern uniformity, consistency and density
- Back-boring increases bore diameter specifications and decreases friction between the shot cup and bore to maximize pellet velocity and reduce felt recoil
- Back-bored barrel for better patterns and increased shot velocity
- Bold beavertail forearm helps absorb recoil and assist hand-eye coordination
- High-post ventilated rib barrel
- Brown trap recoil pad takes the punch out of recoil
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638820
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Single shot
- Capacity: 1
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel finish: Satin blued
- Stock: Grade I walnut
- Chokes: Improved modified
- Length of pull: 13"
- Chamber: 2.75"
- Receiver material: Steel
- Sights: Ivory bead front sight
- Overall length: 43.75"
- Overall weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 017075403
- UPC: 023614397199
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips