You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $184.29 Non-Member $193.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® BPS Hunter Pump Action 12 Gauge Shotgun
The Browning BPS Hunter has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual-action steel bars and a forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect.
Plus, it's fully ambidextrous thanks to the bottom ejection port and top tang safety. So, whether you're hunting squirrels on the ground or pheasant in the air, the BPS Hunter looks the part and outperforms the competition.
- Steel barrel with ventilated top rib
- Dual action steel bars
- Includes 3 choke tubes (full, modified, improved cylinder)
- Shells are loaded / ejected from the bottom to keep sight lines free for quick follow-up shots
- Equipped with recoil pad
- Top tang safety
- 1.625" drop at comb / 1.875" drop at heel
- Alloy trigger guard with engraved buckmark logo
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638726
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Grade I Turkish walnut with satin finish and 18 LPI (lines per inch) checkering
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Steel
- Sights: Silver front bead
- Overall length: 48.75"
- Overall weight: 7.68 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 012211304
- UPC: 023614076209
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips