You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $211.84 Non-Member $222.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 012214324
Browning® BPS Deer Hunter 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun.
Freezer-filling performance. The Browning BPS has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. The BPS Deer Hunter has a rifled barrel and is fully ambidextrous... ready to climb into a tree stand with any hunter in your family, righty or lefty.
Browning BPS Deer Hunter Shotgun special features:
- Thick-walled rifled barrel for slug and sabot ammunition, 1:28" twist
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Cantilever scope mount
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel finish: Matte blued
- Stock: Satin-finished black walnut
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: Cantilever scope mount
- Overall length: 42.25"
- Overall weight: 7.6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips