Browning® BLR White Gold Medallion .300 WSM Lever Action Rifle
There's something classic about a lever-action rifle. The look, the speed, or maybe the image of cowboys and outlaws shooting from saddleback in the Old West.
The Achilles heel of most lever-action rifles is marginal accuracy caused by flat-nosed bullets. The Browning BLR Lever Action Rifle utilizes a box magazine the protects bullet tips and allows the use of ballistically superior ammo. Additionally, the multi-lug bolt is strong enough to handle magnum cartridges -- meaning you get bolt-action power and accuracy, but in the lever-action configuration you love!
The look, the handling, the power, the flawless engraving... this is what a serious lever action rifle should be, and what every other lever action wishes it was.
- The button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish, and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter
- The barrel's target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory. The barrel crown is recessed to help protect it from accidental impact damage that can degrade accuracy
- Flawlessly engraved, aircraft-grade alloy receiver is precision machined to provide outstanding reliability and years of dependable service
- Lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action
- Rotating multi-lug bolt head locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength for today's most popular magnum cartridges
- Generously-sized side ejection port allows fired cases to instantly clear the action without hitting you or your scope
- Folding hammer provides an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock, having two positions in that mode so the status of the rifle can be instantly seen and felt
- The trigger is unique in that it travels along with the lever as it's cycled, meaning that pinching your fingers between the lever and trigger on closing the action is a thing of the past
- Fingerpiece is nice and wide with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping, giving you more precise trigger control for those demanding long-range shots
- The detachable steel box magazine makes for quick reloading, both in the field and on the range
- Unlike lever actions with tubular magazines, the BLR's detachable steel box magazine lets you use aerodynamically-superior pointed bullets, which opens up a whole new world of ballistic performance that is usually found in bolt-action and autoloading rifles
- Beautiful American walnut stock
- Deluxe recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod
- Drilled and tapped for a scope