Browning BLR 7mm Remington Magnum Lightweight Stainless Lever Action Rifle
Legendary Wild West performance! The BLR's rotating bolt head locks when the lever is closed, so you get the magnum strength and accuracy of a bolt-action rifle. Plus the easy handling and dead-on reliability of a lever-action! All in a tough weather-resistant package.
Each barrel is triple-checked for straightness, then individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber, making for tighter tolerances and precise headspace. The rotating multi-lug bolt head offers maximum-strength lock-up. And the generously-sized ejection port and drilled-and-tapped receiver makes it a perfect match for any scope you choose. This is what a serious lever action rifle should be, and what every other lever action wishes it was.
- The button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish, and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter
- The barrel's target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory
- The barrel crown is recessed to help protect it from accidental impact damage that can degrade accuracy
- Low-profile adjustable square notch rear sight
- High-visibility front blade with gold bead fitted on a raised ramp-style base
- Richly blued steel finish on all external surfaces
- Aircraft-grade alloy receiver is precision machined to provide outstanding reliability
- Lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action
- Rotating multi-lug bolt head locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy
- Strong enough to use today's most popular magnum cartridges
- Generously-sized side ejection port allows fired cases to instantly clear
- Folding hammer provides an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock
- The trigger travels along with the lever as it's cycled, meaning that pinching your fingers between the lever and trigger on closing the action is a thing of the past
- Fingerpiece is nice and wide with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping, providing control
- Detachable steel box magazine makes for quick reloading, both in the field and on the range
- Unlike lever actions with tubular magazines, the BLR's detachable steel box magazine lets you use aerodynamically-superior pointed bullets, which opens up a whole new world of ballistic performance
- Stock sculpted from fine walnut and the cut checkering in the grip and fore-end ensures a solid control
- Well-formed recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
Drop the hammer, order ONLINE today!