You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 034006108
Browning® BLR Lightweight '81 Lever Action .223 Remington® Centerfire Rifle. Smooth. Fast. Deadly reliable.
With a timeless beauty that's more than skin deep, the BLR Lightweight '81 Lever Action Rifle is ready and waiting to be your favorite Lever Action Rifle. Its black walnut stock is finished with a durable gloss to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the hardwood, while the aircraft-grade alloy receiver has a polished blued finish for added elegance. But, like we said, the beauty goes much deeper than the surface.
Each barrel is triple-checked for straightness, then individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber, making for tighter tolerances and precise headspace. Plus, the generously-sized ejection port and drilled-and-tapped receiver make it a perfect match for any scope you choose. This is what a serious lever action rifle should be, and what every other lever action wishes it was.
Browning BLR Lightweight '81 Lever Action Rifle Features:
- Aircraft-grade alloy receiver is precision machined to provide outstanding reliability and years of dependable service
- The button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish, and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter
- Target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory
- Lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action
- Rotating multi-lug bolt head locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength
- Generously-sized side ejection port
- Folding hammer provides an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock, having two positions in that mode so the status of the rifle can be instantly seen and felt
- The trigger is unique in that it travels along with the lever as it's cycled, meaning that pinching your fingers between the lever and trigger on closing the action is a thing of the past
- Fingerpiece on the trigger is wide with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping, giving you more precise trigger control for those demanding long-range shots
- Detachable steel box magazine makes for quick reloading
- Cut checkering in the grip and fore-end is crisply executed for lasting good looks and a solid grip
- Well-formed recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- 0.875" drop at comb / 0.9375" drop at heel
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Lever
- Round capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:12"
- Stock: Grade I black walnut with gloss finish
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Sights: Brass bead front / Fully adjustable rear
- Overall length: 40"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|