You May Also Like
ATI Omni-Hybrid Maxx P3 M4 Flat Top,Semi-Automatic,5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 16" Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $645.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® Black Label Takedown BLR .223 Remington Lever Action Rifle
A scout rifle that you can takedown in seconds. The BLR features a rotating bolt head that locks when the lever is closed... delivering the power and accuracy of a bolt-action rifle -- but with the easy handling and dead-on reliability of a lever-action! Not many others can make that claim. Rugged and ready right down to its very core, the BLR Black Label Takedown is ready to take on the toughest hunting conditions you (and Mother Nature) can dish out.
The satin-finished black laminate stock, aluminum alloy receiver, and steel barrel mean no reflections will spook your trophy buck. The takedown feature allows you to simply flip a finger lever, twist the receiver and barrel, and instantly separate the two parts for space-saving storage or easy transportation, even in a backpack or hunting duffel. This is what a serious lever action rifle should be, and what every other lever action wishes it was.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness, then air-gauged and target crowned
- Low-Profile adjustable square notch rear sight and a high-visibility fiber-optic front blade
- Aircraft-grade alloy receiver is precision machined
- Lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action
- Rotating multi-lug bolt head for bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength
- Generously-sized side ejection port allows fired cases to instantly clear the action
- Folding hammer provides an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock
- The trigger travels along with the lever as it's cycled, meaning that pinching your fingers is a thing of the past
- Fingerpiece is nice and wide with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping
- BLR's detachable steel box magazine lets you use aerodynamically-superior pointed bullets
- Laminate stock is sculpted from a satin gray finished hardwood for no-nonsense durability
- Well-formed recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching
- Steel sling swivel studs
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666809
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: Black laminate
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Trigger: Alloy
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Overall length: 34"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 034026208
- UPC: 023614438557
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips