You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1139.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
Man's new best friend. The satin finished, black walnut stock of the Browning AB3 Hunter is the first thing that will catch your eye. It has a straight comb and Inflex Technology recoil pad which directs the recoil away from the face to prevent flinching. Both the barrel and receiver have a matte blued finish to make them corrosion resistant. The receiver is additionally drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The AB3 has a rotating head and 3 locking lugs which allow a short 60° bolt handle lift.
This allows for greater scope clearance and faster cycling. The ergonomic bolt knob's shaped slightly flatter and at a 30° angle to fit your hand naturally. The top-tang safety is quickly engaged and contains a bolt unlock button keeping you safe as you open the bolt for inspections. The magazine is detachable allowing for quick release and re-loading. The free floated barrel gives you the accuracy you've come to expect from Browning. The AB3 combines the quality you expect with a price you enjoy.
- Satin finished walnut stock
- Matte blued barrel and receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Rotating bolt head with 3 locking lugs
- 60° bolt handle lift
- Top-tang safety
- Bolt unlock button
- Free-floated barrel
- Detachable, steel magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666905
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: Black walnut
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Alloy
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope
- Overall length: 46.75"
- Overall weight: 7.31 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 035801229
- UPC: 023614400639
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips